Russian Cops Are Special


WNU Editor: Russian cops are a special breed. One experience that I will never forget happened in Saint Petersburg in the summer of 1992 or 1993. I was visiting my uncle and cousins and I had just left their apartment waiting on a busy intersection to cross the street to get my bus. Beside me was a police car (Lada model of course) with two cops inside just watching the traffic. All of a sudden a very fast BMW (he must have been doing a 100km) went through the light followed by another BMW with someone shooting at them. It lasted a few seconds and they were then gone. I was too shocked to even move. I then looked at the cops, and their expression was priceless. They had a completely normal look, and as far as they were concerned, they saw nothing. Sighhh .... after watching the above video, it looks like nothing has changed.

from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2Tct1s5
Russian Cops Are Special Russian Cops Are Special Reviewed by crazy on 9:20 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.