It's Been An Interesting Few Days

WNU Editor: I would think that by hiding out in my chalet since Monday that I would be left alone. That has not happened. People that I have not talked to for a very long time are calling me. And as for family. My brother and I talk every day for an hour or two. That also includes my cousins in Russia and Ukraine, as well as some of their kids who now run the family business who want my advice .... correction .... need my advice and direction. And then there are all of my contacts and friends around the world, who now have the time to talk and socialize. Needless to say that this has been counter-productive on posting news and commentary for this blog, but personally it has been a great and healthy experience. Then there are all of you who read and follow this blog. Your personal messages are appreciated, and I hope and pray that all of you are OK and staying healthy.

from War News Updates https://ift.tt/3df4zkH
It's Been An Interesting Few Days It's Been An Interesting Few Days Reviewed by crazy on 6:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.