There Is A Lot Of Fear, Panic, And Anger Out There

It has been a rough 12 hours. While I am in my little world of peace and tranquility hidden in the woods of the Laurentians in Quebec, there is panic, fear, anger, and worry among many people that I know out there in the real world. My girlfriend's youngest daughter works part time at a pharmacy to help her earn extra money while going to university, and is afraid to go to work today because she knows that it it is only a question of time before those who are really sick start showing up to buy pain killers and flu medicine (I told her to go to work to assess the situation, and if it is bad, walk out). A business partner and close friend was told that he was laid off this morning from a job that he has had for 25 years. A friend who runs a family store that has been in business for 60 years does not know how he can make ends meet by May. A couple who run a gym and who I have known for 20 years (it is where I also go to train), cannot last more than two months. My brother who works in the biotech and pharmaceutical field in the Bay area in California is filled with anger and hatred at Trump, and is blaming him for the pandemic?!?!?!? I can list 3 more calls from others who are voicing the same fear/panic/anger/and despair in their voice.

Since yesterday my message to everyone has been the same .... Remain calm, keep self control, do not panic, be safe and healthy, stay happy, stay positive, be active, do all the right things, and stay productive. This is just another episode in life where the times are difficult and tough, but in the end this will all pass, and by doing all the right things today will in the future bring rewards and contacts that you never thought was possible.

Sghhh .... aside from the readers of this blog (and again a super thanks to all of you for the messages that you are sending to me), I realized this morning that no one is listening to me.

from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2vCzLtj
There Is A Lot Of Fear, Panic, And Anger Out There There Is A Lot Of Fear, Panic, And Anger Out There Reviewed by crazy on 9:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.