Why I Am Not Posting The Hunter Binden Story On Twitter And Facebook

 


WNU Editor: WNU has a small following on Twitter and Facebook. And it is only in the past week that I decided to put more effort and attention to these two social media platforms. Yesterday and this morning I learned that a few of my favorite sites on Twitter have been suspended or closed because they posted links to the New York Post on the Hunter Biden story. But I was not surprised. Since yesterday I have held back from posting anything on Hunter Biden on Twitter and Facebook knowing full well that that there may be consequences. It is sad to say that my instincts were right. I know I am on Google's target list .... It Appears That Google Has A Black List Of Conservative Sites (War News Updates Is On The List) (July 22, 2020). Is it worthwhile to now be on Twitter and Facebook's black list? My answer is no. This is not the right battle to risk it all. And yes. I want all of you to know that I hate myself for making that decision. 

from War News Updates https://ift.tt/3du7wP3
Why I Am Not Posting The Hunter Binden Story On Twitter And Facebook Why I Am Not Posting The Hunter Binden Story On Twitter And Facebook Reviewed by crazy on 11:38 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.