Report: President Trump Went 'Ballistic' After His Twitter Account Was Suspended

Politico: Trump went 'ballistic' after being tossed off Twitter 

The 'Hemingway of 140 characters' has lost his favorite bullhorn.

President Donald Trump has many prized possessions. But few seemed to inspire as much personal joy as his Twitter feed. Trump routinely boasted of the social media bullhorn he possessed. He credited it with launching his political trajectory. And he used it as a tool to lacerate his foes. 

On Friday night, he lost it. And, then, he lost his mind. 

The president is “ballistic,” a senior administration official said after Twitter permanently took down his account, citing the possibility that it would be used in the final 12 days of Trump’s presidency to incite violence. The official said Trump was “scrambling to figure out what his options are.” 

Read more .... 

WNU Editor:  I do not know the accuracy of the above post. Politico has a long history of not being accurate when it comes to Trump. But I do know how President Trump must have felt when he learned that his account was closed.

 About five years ago I woke up in the morning and with a cup of coffee in my hand I sat down to log onto WNU and start posting some stuff. I then discovered that WNU was closed/suspended/cancelled/gone by Google Blogger. 

To say that I was furious and upset is an understatement. 

At the time I had done about 70,000 posts over 8 years, and I had a lot of info on the blog that was useful and valuable to me. Spent the next few hours scrambling around trying to find out what happened, looking at my options, and swearing at the computer screen. 

After 6 hours I got an email from Google saying that it was a mistake, and my account was restored within a few minutes. 

So yes. I know how President Trump feels.

Since yesterday I have received a few emails and inquiries on what would I do if Google Blogger should decide to close down WNU. I do have a backup set up that I set up last summer when I learned about this .... It Appears That Google Has A Black List Of Conservative Sites (War News Updates Is On The List) (July 22, 2020). 

In the event that WNU is shut down, check out my Facebook or Twitter page and there will be a link on where to go.

My goal is to eventually activate this back-up site and make it WNU's permanent home page independent from the whims of Google and others. My goal is to have this done around March or April.


from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2XsgJAg
Report: President Trump Went 'Ballistic' After His Twitter Account Was Suspended Report: President Trump Went 'Ballistic' After His Twitter Account Was Suspended Reviewed by crazy on 6:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.