April Fools: There Is No Chinese Type-100 Super Submarine

The New Submarine is massively larger than previous Chinese Navy Nuclear Submarines. 


The Typhoon class is still the King of submarines. China hasn't just launched a submarine which dwarfs it. The Type-100 submarine is fictional. 

The world can sleep better knowing that there is no new mega submarine, with 48 missile silos, plus eight ‘hydrosonic’ nuclear torpedoes, plus a submarine on its back, heading through the Suez Canal towards the Arctic. 

The article is a joke in the tradition of April 1st being April Fool’s Day. 

We hope that you enjoyed it. 

Read more .... 

WNU Editor: Bastards. 

I fell for it .... China's New SLBM Is The Largest Submarine In The World (April 1, 2021). 

And what bugs me is that I knew better. 

There were many parts of the story that were not right. The satellite image was perfect. I know all the subs that China has, and this was the first time that I heard of the Type-100 super sub .... a big red flag for me. And to top it all off, I did a thorough investigation on any information pertaining to this sub, and found nothing about it. But even with all of these doubts, I still posted the story because I trusted the author H I Sutton. 

What can I say .... !?@#$#@%$^#


from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2QXsmyZ
April Fools: There Is No Chinese Type-100 Super Submarine April Fools: There Is No Chinese Type-100 Super Submarine Reviewed by crazy on 11:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.