Drone Attack On The Kremlin

 

WNU Editor: On Tuesdays I always help Ukrainian families who are trying to start a new life in Canada. It was a long day yesterday, and I got home very late oblivious to the drone attack on the Kremlin. 

I even ignored my cell phone not knowing that everyone I know was trying to contact me to give me a heads-up on this attack. 

I woke up late. Still feeling exhausted. And then I looked at my phone and saw the hundred missed calls and God only knows how many text messages.

Now I know. 

I cannot say that I am surprised. 

This blog has been predicting such an attack for a long time. 

One only needs to read Ukrainian social media to know that many have been pushing for such an attack since the start of the war. Many have also push the need to assassinate Russian President Putin to put an end to the war. 

I am familiar with the layout of the Kremlin. Most Russians are.  The above drone is clearly making a beeline to Putin's residence at the Senate building (link here). The attackers knew what they were doing.

Some in the West are pushing that this is a false flag assassination attempt.

I doubt it. 

Putin does not strike me as someone who would want his personal office and residence bombed and destroyed. Especially if he is in it.

So what will be the reaction from the Russian government and among the Russian people? 

The reaction will be the same in American if someone attacked the White House. 

I am preparing a number of posts on this attack. They will be posted within the hour.



from War News Updates https://ift.tt/7f8A9S6
Drone Attack On The Kremlin Drone Attack On The Kremlin Reviewed by crazy on 8:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.