Editor's Note


WNU Editor: I am now in my chalet isolated from everyone. There is a lot of snow. I had to help my neighbour this morning. He had too much snow on his roof, and it was buckling. My hideaway is the chalet below. Some have asked me where I am. It is in St-Donat, 200 kilometers north of Montreal, and I am in a valley with only 4 neighbours scattered around a lake. I just finished setting up my computers in a room that I have made as my office. I suspect that I am going to be here for a long time. Blogging will resume within the hour after I have catch up on what is happening around the world. From what I have read so far. It is all Covid-19 news, and the situation is very grim. My message to everyone is simple. Stay healthy. Sleep and nap a lot. Eat right. And do what is necessary to keep your immune system in top shape.

from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2xDmuRR
Editor's Note Editor's Note Reviewed by crazy on 7:44 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Business

Powered by Blogger.